Friday, August 24, 2007

UPSC Civil Services Exam 2008

2 months!!

Yes that's the time that has went into my preparations of CSE2008 uptil now.

I know this is just a beginning and a lot more is to be invested from my end, but I think that all the time that I have put in is really satisfying. I think I have that right approach to crack this exam in my first attempt itself..maybe this is not overconfidence but a gut feeling.

One needs to be very much positive during the entire preaparation stage of this exam. Its not a matter of how tough this exam is, but it is we who make this exam tough.

The real battle will start from now.and I know the path is not full of roses. Now let me buzz off, I have to go with Economy studies rioght now!

2 comments:

odyssey said...

wish you good luck. keep njoying :-)

praveen

Shailesh said...

@praveen : Thank you for your wishes.