Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Results??????

"Time and tide wait for none" rightly said.

The time for declaration of my upsc mains result has come much closer ...may be next 2 days or so. I can still remember how cusriously I used to follow the day of declaration of upsc mains result last year, even though I had not give it.At that time I was preparing for my first attempt at upsc prelims. I used to look for each and every happening related to civil services exam with great curiosity.

Now I have travelled complete circle of one year and I am at the brink of getting my upsc mains 2008 result declared. But I dont know why I am not still feeling that heat? May be because I am sure of getting through or may be I am not taking this stuff seriously. Its been almost more than one and a half year that I am in this process and may be this has brought in the change. But I know this is a welcome change at it has brought down my anxiety level.

Anyways hoping to clear this exam and preparing for interview in next 14 days. All the best to all my exam mates!

No comments: