Friday, March 21, 2008

The clock is ticking..............................

Never found myself so attuned to the time, than what I am experiencing these days. I think that I have entered into the last lap of my preparations for civil service prelims. It will be adventurous to call anything "last", as preparations never end for this exam. These days I am trying really hard to strict to my schedule..this being my first attempt.

With lots of energy n hopes put in, this has become a really serious buisness!! The will to succeed and the urge to perform has kept me on my toes. I would have never imagined during my engineering days that I can slog hard for such a long time.

Very few defining moments in our life really shape our destiny and that's what I am believing in. I know this is going to test my determination, but I always feel that I will succeed. With just over 45 days to go, the "RACE" has begun for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.